Mobile Video Production Workshops & Keynote Speaking
Is your business or community group looking to learn more about mobile video production or are you running a marketing event and looking for a keynote speaker? Luke regularly runs personalised mobile video production workshops and seminars for both business owners and community groups alike. Luke’s workshops & keynote speeches go over everything in the Our Family Film School courses and can be tailored to suit the needs of your event or business.
- The 9 rules of Video Production on Mobile
- How to shoot and edit great footage with your iPhone or Android device
- How to capture and preserve your family memories
- The types of video you can create for your business or group
- Practical exercises to do on your own device during the workshop
Luke speaking at Click Digital Expo 2017
We found the the CLICK! presentations to be very helpful, giving us lots of new ideas and inspiration. We particularly enjoyed the video making workshop where we learned the skills to start making our own video content. Thanks CLICK!”
Luke is also available an subject matter expert on family videos and mobile video production, for Podcasts, Radio & TV interviews. Below is an example of one of Lukes recent podcast on the Engage with Story Podcast – hosted by Ben Amos.